Workforce Solutions Alamo is hosting a series of virtual entrepreneurship workshops for women in English and Spanish. This workshop, previously an in-person series, is now available virtually due to recent public health concerns.
This one-day boot camp is offered various dates virtually from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Scheduled dates are:
English date: Aug. 3
Spanish dates: July 27 and Aug. 24
This is a half-day Women’s Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for women entrepreneurs and business owners. Participants will have the opportunity to work one on one with a UTSA Small Business Development Center advisor at no cost after the boot camp to receive guidance on the process of business startup and growth.
“We are happy that with the new virtual format, more women will be able to participate in this terrific opportunity. Womenowned businesses are a vital part of the Alamo Area economy, and our Business Service team is here to help all Alamo Area businesses succeed,” said Tiffany Harris, Workforce Solutions Alamo Business Engagement Manager.
There is no fee for this webinar for eligible participants. Criteria is:
• Women 18 years of age and older.
• Either U.S. citizens or non-citizens authorized to work in the U.S.
• A resident of one of the following counties: Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Frio, Gillespie, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Mc- Mullen, Medina, Wilson.
• Start Smart (9-11 a.m.)
• Marketing and Sales (11 a.m.-12 p.m.)
• Introduction to Social Media (12-1 p.m.)