Today, July 10, is the final day of early voting in Primary runoff elections.
Polling locations in Atascosa County will be open until 5 p.m. tonight. After today, voters will have to wait to vote until Tuesday, July 14.
Atascosa County Elections Administrator Janice Ruple said “it’s very important” for voters to get out to the polls for the primary elections. So far, 381 of Atascosa County’s estimated 28,500 registered voters have turned out for the runoff elections, Ruple said.
The Republican Party is holding a runoff for Atascosa County Constable Precinct 1. The candidates are incumbent Miguel “Mike” Mares and John Rothenbach.
The Democratic Party is holding runoff elections for Railroad Commissioner, State Senator, and Senator for Senate District 19.
You can vote early at any of the following locations:
- Annex II Bldg. in Jourdanton
- Poteet EMS Bldg.
- Justice of the Peace #2 Bldg. in Lytle
- Justice of the Peace #4 Bldg. in Pleasanton
On July 14, you can vote at these locations:
- Pleasanton Civic Center
- Horace Fincher Center in Lytle
- Campbellton Community Center
- Jourdanton Community Center
- First Baptist Church Charlotte
- Poteet VFW Bldg.
- St. Philips Catholic Church in Poteet
- Old Leming School
Voting on Tuesday will run from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.