The Pleasanton Express Third Online Photo Scavenger Hunt begins TODAY! It’s time to start WINNING! Get ready for ‘Sizzling Summer Fun” photos.
We’ve gathered 100 photos that ran in the Pleasanton Express in the summer months and created coordinating clues.
Wanna play? It’s easy. We will post 25 photos a week to a Facebook album along with 10 clues. You must find the answers to the clues within the photos and email them to me at email@example.com.
There will be multiple winners per week with many prizes. Winners’ names will appear in the print edition and their photo will be in the online edition as well as posted on Twitter and Facebook. The game will last four weeks.
HOW TO PLAY THE GAME
• Visit our Pleasanton Express Facebook page, ‘like’ our page then click on photos and go to the Online Photo Scavenger Hunt album.
• The clues are in the description of the album. You can also see the clues further in this article. Write down the photo number with the coordinating clue letter. For example if the answer to clue A is 35, type A. 35, etc.
• Once you have your answers ready email them to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, address and phone number. You will have until 9pm each Sunday to turn in your answers for that week.
A CHANGE IN THE GAME
This time we’ve changed the way we play a little so listen carefully. Each Monday morning I will take all the names of the participants with the correct answers and draw 10 winners. This way will give more people a chance to play. I will respond to the emails and let you know if you will be added to the winners’ drawing.
Winners will be contacted by email and must come to the Express to pick up their prize and to have their photo taken.
A BIG thank you to all our Online Photo Scavenger Hunt sponsors.
• 18 years and up only please
• One winner per household per week
• You may only win one weekly prize, but as long as you participate your name will be entered once in the Grand Prize drawing at the end of the contest.
See the list below of sponsors. The prize list can be found on page 10C.
Week 1 Clues
A. That cowboy’s hungry
B. “You couldn’t pay me to do this.”
C. Twelve feet
D. UP 25356
E. Seventy two
F. Lone Star
H. Mustache if you’re a fan.
I. Red lid
J. Complex Field number 3
The Gym, Pleasanton Country, HEB, The Slow Cooker, Curves, Kadobe’s, Eagle Lanes, Julio’s Dream, South Texas Regional Medical Center, Plestex Theatre, Friends and Family Salon, Gil’s Boots, Jewelry Junkies, Yours & Mine Gift Shop, Hurley Auto Parts, Murphy’s Auto, Atascosa Liquor, Bedazzled, Bert Williams Insurance, Cafe Chris, Capparelli’s, Center Pharmacy, Chili’s, City Cleaners, Claude Zabava – State Farm, Dairy Queen, East Coast Wings, Flowers by Nancy, Gabriel’s Liquor, The Good Health Store, Gracie’s Beauty Salon, Johnny Lambaria, State Farm, Jourdanton Hardware, Kaleidoscoops, Little Caesar’s, Mane Image, McBee’s – Pleasanton, Nest Feathers, Rexco Pharmacy, Riata Cleaners, RM Car Care, Sears, South Texas Nutrition, Texas Treasures, Three Sisters, Trailer Park Trinkets and Virginia Twins.