The Pleasanton Express Fourth Online Photo Scavenger Hunt begins TODAY! Let’s get to winning as we scroll through some “retro” advertising. We’ve gathered 100 advertisements that ran in the Pleasanton Express in the past and created coordinating clues.
It is super easy to play and to win. We will post 25 photos a week to a Facebook album along with 10 clues. You must find the answers to the clues within the photos and email them to me at email@example.com.
There will be multiple winners per week with many prizes. Winners’ names will appear in the print edition and their photo will be in the online edition as well as posted on Twitter and Facebook. The game will last four weeks.
HOW TO PLAY THE GAME
• Visit our Pleasanton Express Facebook page, click on photos and go to the “Retro Scavenger Hunt – Week 1” Album.
• The clues are in the description of the album. You can also see the clues below.
• When you have your answers ready email them to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, address and phone number. You will have until 9pm each Sunday to turn in your answers for that week. Each Monday morning we will take all correct participants and draw winners.
• Winners will be contacted and must come to the Express to pick up their prize and to have their photo taken.
As always we are grateful to our wonderful sponsors. Thank you to all our Online Photo Scavenger Hunt sponsors.
• 18 years and up only please
• One winner per household per week
• You may only win one weekly prize, but as long as you participate your name will be entered once in the Grand Prize drawing at the end of the contest.
See the list below of sponsors. The prize list can be found on page 16C.
Week 1 Clues
A. Double Date
B. My Darling Clementine
C. Since 1882
D. One strong stork
E. Are you a banana nut?
F. Women who know
G. She reads the
H. It’s not Pipi Longstocking,
I. All truck users
J. Sweet layers
The Gym, Bedazzled, Cafe Chris, Center Pharmacy, Claude Zabava – State Farm, Fit 180, Friends and Family Hair Salon, The Good Health Store, Gracie’s Beauty Salon, Johnny Lambaria – State Farm, Jourdanton Hardware, Kadobe’s, Lauren’s Deli, Little Ceasar’s Pizza, Murphy’s Auto, McBee’s Pleasanton, Nest Feathers, Pleasanton Country Club, The Shot Glass, South Texas Regional Medical Center, Trailer Park Trinkets, Truck and Tire, Yours & Mine.