Now in its third week, the Pleasanton Express Photo Scavenger Hunt is going strong. The first week we had our ten winners by Thursday afternoon. This past week all of them were in by Wednesday evening. The early birds are definitely getting the worm.
You can win too from now until July 1 if you play the Pleasanton Express Photo Scavenger Hunt. It’s easy!
Ten clues appear in the Express each week to help you identify the Scavenger Hunt photos. See below forthis week’s clues. Be one of the first ten people to email the correct answers to Webmaster Jessica Machado at firstname.lastname@example.org and win. There were over 40 prizes donated by 35 sponsors. Winners’ names will appear in the print edition and their photo will be in the online edition as well as posted on our
Twitter and Facebook pages. All participants will have their name entered in our Grand Prize drawing to take place at the end of the Hunt.
Our original plan was to feature 100 photos that have appeared in the Express from the 1950s to present, but we are just enamored with the classic look of our early photos that we’re sticking with them this week also.
Twenty five photos will be added weekly to the pleasantonexpress.com photo gallery for you to search for the answers to the 10 clues.
HOW TO PLAY THE GAME
• Go to pleasantonexpress.com. Click on the Pleasanton Express Photo Scavenger Hunt button in the right hand column for information and clues.
• You will then go to the Scavenger Hunt photo gallery to seek the answers to the clues.
• You will have until 9pm each Sunday to turn in your Scavenger Hunt answers for that week.
• When you have the answers simply email them to Webmaster Jessica Machado. Include the photo number with the corresponding clue along with your name, address and phone number.
• Winners will be contacted and must come to the Express to pick up their prize and to have their photograph taken.
• 18 years and up only please
• One winner per household per week.
• You may only win one weekly prize, but as long as you participate your name will be entered once in the Grand Prize drawing at the end of the contest.
WEEK THREE CLUES
A. Sun’s spectrum
B. FHA all the way!
C. It has fins, but doesn’t swim
D. Expert Choice
E. Add them up for 246
F. Find our building
H. Franklin’s Key
Week 2 Winners
Nancy Shed – $25 Alexandra’s
Jordan Haren – Bert Williams Insurance Fourth of July Gift Basket
Alonzo Villareal – Little Caesar’s Party Pack
Regina Bledsoe – $25 Gift Card Mane Image
Ana Mcburney – 2 Plestex Theater Movie Passes
Audra Weden – $25 Dairy Queen Gift Card
Lisa Franklin – $25 Virginia Twins Gift Card
Carolyn Haynie – $25 Rexco Pharmacy Gift Card
Roxanne Bazan – $25 Yummy Buffet Gift Card
Julie Bruce – STRMC Gift Back Pack
DC Plumbing – $100 Visa Gift Card
The Gym – 1 Month Membership ($80 value)
Ramos Tire – $50 Gift Card
Plestex – 10 free passes
Friends & Family – $40 Gift Card
Alexandra’s – $30 Gift Card
Gracie’s Beauty Salon – $30 Gift Card
HEB – 3 – $10 Gift Card
Bedazzled – $25 Gift Card
Bert Williams Ins – Fourth of July Gift Basket
Cafe Chris – $25 Gift Card
Center Pharmacy – $25 Gift Card
Chili’s – $25 Gift Card
Claude Zabava – $25 Walmart Gift Card
Comet Cleaners – $25 Gift Card
Dairy Queen – $25 Gift Card
El Castillo – $25 Gift Card
Farm Bureau, Ross N. – $25 Gift Card
Gabriel Liquors – $25 Gift Card
Hurley Auto Parts – $25 gift card
Johnny Lambaria – Gift Bag
Jourdanton Hardware – $25 Gift Basket
Kaleidoscoops – $25 Gift Card
Little Ceasar’s – Party Pack
Mane Image – $25 Gift Card
Mary’s Flowers – $25 Gift Card
Pleasanton Express – 2 subscriptions
Popalicious Cake Pops – 2 dz CakePop Assortment
Rexco – $25 Gift Card
Rey of Flowers – $25 Gift Card
RM Car Care – Summer Gift Basket
Sears – $25 Gift Card
STRMC – Backpack Gift Bag
Virginia Twins – $25 Gift Card
Yours & Mine – $25 Gift Card
Yummy Buffet – $25 Gift Card