The city appreciates the cooperation of our residents in making Pleasanton beautiful and reminds everyone that:
1. Piles shall not be place at curbside more than two weeks prior to the pick-up dates as stated below.
2. No more than 10 cubic yards piles per Residential Unit; residents shall/may be subject to charges over 10 cubic yards (Length x Width x Height = 270 cubic feet = 10 cubic yards)
3. Items excluded from pick-up are: Hazardous Waste, Large Dead Animals, and Special Waste.
4. Piles shall be placed free from any obstacle that will prevent pick-up such as overhead power lines and low branches.
5. Residents wanting to combine piles should notify the Community Development Services Dept. prior to pick-up to get on the list and prevent additional charges for having more than 10 cubic yards as a single location (Contact: Jesse Flores at 830-569-3867 ext.223).
AREA 1: November 7 – November 11 for the areas West of Bryant St. and North of Oaklawn Street (Set-out bulky waste starts on October 24).
AREA 2: November 14 through November 18 for the area west of Hwy. 281 to Bryant St. and South of Goodwin (Set-out bulky waste starts on October 31).
AREA 3: November 21 through 25 for the areas East of Hwy. 281 and North of the Industrial Park (Set-out bulky waste starts November 7).
For inquiries contact 830-569-3867 Ext. 223. To view the map online please visit www.pleasantontx.org.